La Senses and it's Diamond Facial

How i met your beauty therapist/beautician, Sun and Mandy from La Senses.

It all happened when I was browsing on www.Groupon.my with le friend, Pebbles searching which facial promo should we take as Pebbles had never done facial before ( yeap, she's a facial virgin ~ ) and she needed to be cherry popped.

as we were browsing & more browsing around on Groupon.my , 
we stumble upon La Senses with it's offer title written this BIG ;





Up to 88% Off] Diamond Peel Facial from RM38






  • Package for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM280
  • Package for 2 people for RM68 instead of RM560 (only RM34 per person)


  • I am a cheap-ass promotion hoarder.... i do admit that. Guilty. Shoot me. I don't care. *laugh out loud*

    So i took the 2 person deal. Bitch, it's only RM34.

    Fine print says I need to call in appointment 3 days but I got to make le appointment the next day as Jackie (ahem, i didn't know i was speaking to it's ambassador on the phone) slot both of us earlier as they have an empty slot in their schedule (yay~~ facial!)



    Our package includes (as mentioned below);

    • Double cleansing
    • Warm towel
    • Diamond peel treatment
    • Extraction
    • Toner application
    • Soothing mask application and cool steam
    • Cleansing
    • Toner application
    • Lifting facial massage
    • Moisturizing cream mask application
    • Peel-off mask application
    • Toner, eye cream, and day cream application

    So comes the very next day, Pebbles and I countdown to the hours for our facial appointment. I even did a silly victory facial dance and hums away rhyming everything with facial facial facial (yes, i am pathetic and lame person to do such lame thing). 

    As we reach to our destination like Amazing Race (that reality TV show), we were greeted by it's front desk / therapist named Sun and Mandy!



    darn place is so white, lovely and spotless unlike my messy room.


    I met Jackie officially, the ambassador and manager of La Senses and she was very kind to me and she recommended it's signature Babor treatment serum for my congested + full with imperfections pimple face of mine.



    The facial took about 2 1/2 hours including shoulder massage. I came out feeling peeled from the Diamond Peel Treatment and Babor's Algae Active Fluid gave le face hydration and moisturized. 


    The champ who facial-ed me
    like a million dollar baby.

    Pebbles cherry was popped and she loves it. 
    Once you did facial, you'll come back for more, they say. *giggles*

    And now I feel like an awesome possum.

    La Senses just celebrated their 9th year anniversary & they're giving away gifts** ! 
    **terms and condition applied

    You can search their FB by clicking this link; La Senses FB Page 
    or call it's office at 03-7710 1232


    *this is not a sponsored post*

    Popular Posts