As a woman in this day & age, I am in a position to ask a man:
What can you do for me that I can’t do for myself?
I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man.

I am in the position to ask, ‘What can you bring to the table?”
I am not referring to money.

I need something more.

I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life.

I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally;
because I need conversation & mental stimulation.

don’t need a simple-minded man.

I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually;
because I don’t need to be unequally yoked.

Believers mixed with nonbelievers is a recipe for disaster.

I need a man who is striving for excellence financially; 
because I don’t need a financial burden.
I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded.

I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. 
Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man.

I need a man who is family-oriented.
One who can be the leader.
I need someone whom I can respect.

In order to be submissive, I must respect him. 


I can not be submissive to a man who isn’t taking care of his business.

I have no problem being submissive, he just has to be worthy..
God made woman to be a help-mate for man.
I can’t help a man if he can’t help him self. 

If you think I’m asking a lot, its because I’m worth a lot.

Popular Posts