Movie Screening of The Eagle

Was cordially invited again by the lovable Advertlet member for yet another movie premier screening. This time is the yummilicious Channing Tatum new movie; 'The Eagle'.

With shitloads of talking through the movie. Um.. alright; I didn't bother about it much as I was drooling over Channing. 

Opss. 

What i can say is, throughout the whole movie, Jamie Bell does a spectacular job being Channing's slave and likewise Channing can't be a slave at all.. Hmm... I don't mind having both of them to be my slave!

Urgh.. Don't mind me, I'm dreaming in my own world again. God damn it! Who didoes want those two as slaves?!

A few bloopers in the movie if you pay enough attention but that's for you to find out where! 


Overall ratings; a 6/10 . 







Cheerios!



Popular Posts