behind scene; camera-food-gaming.

i realized something i have not blog for the longest ; my modelling stuff. Most time i'll just upload the darn picture of me ( yeah,edited version~ ) and viola, the picture does the talking for me. 
so, my bad. writing isn't my greatest skill but i'll make up for my random laziness.
ops. 

last Saturday, i was getting all dollied up for my photo-shoot with Patrick P from MM. 
Reached Crystal Crown Hotel, PJ around late afternoon and we ordered some light snacks because basically i was hungry ( as  usual ... ) . 

Here's couple of pictures of the room and yours truly, me ( i know you guys just love me). :P

P.S : be warned! most pictures are NOT EDITED! 
Reason? i got lazy to edit it. LOL.


what do you think ? pretty neat right?


here's the ugly true form of me; tadaaa....

i told cha. 

after the photo-shoot; i requested the photographer to drop me off at Pyramid Mall. While walking towards to Parkson to visit Aiko-chan. Some dude randomly came up to me and says; 'Excuse me, are  you from Hong Kong?'

I gave him a bitch-stare look and said ; 'NO'. and walked away.
In my head thinking; which part of me looks Hong-kie ?

RANDOM ISN'T IT?

at Parkson; Aiko wasn't there when i asked her superior where she was. Walking to the ATM machine, I bumped into Christ and Billy. We talked and the boys invited me along for movie at Time Square, watching a Cantonese movie. 

Wanna know the best part? Both Christ and I had to read the English subtitle. How miserably sad is that?
We had Teo-Chew porridge ( i think that's what it's called ) at Jalan Pudu. Having to withstand Billy annoyance through-out the whole time was a miracle. 

our little delicacy for porridge.

Billy and his Bruce Lee haircut looks.

i bet he feels the same thing like me.

After porridge, Billy wants to go to Asia Cafe for gaming session. So, Chris and I just tag along; i was pawned through out the DOTA game. 
Chris and i played L4D 2 while waiting for Billy to finished up his game..which seems forever because Chris and I finished the first map and Billy was still playing. 

I was happy when we got out from FTZ; look at Chris happy face below. It was time for FOOD! Had another round of supper and finally went home after waiting for another half hour. 


:)



OH, here's one of the photo-shoot picture. 


Popular Posts