my D&G and Cheras photoshoot.

this happens b4 i got my birthday gift from Lizzie ( i still <3 her gift more ). 


:D




i was in a store.


i saw a bag.


it was black.


next thing i know.


i bought the bag.
after much consideration ( a week of consideration ). 



i <3 my bag.




LOL



my darling's place. 
(she's making me milo while talking on the phone).





<3 the colors.
(did i tell u that we painted dj ssense and dj mat darey nails with this?)


dont be suprised if u see ssense's pinky nail is bright pink.


XD


matt's nail's is glossy. we just put top coat on it. 


:(






last saturday was yet another photoshoot 


location : Cheras







i saw this cute st. bernard puppy at a pet store! it's damnn cute!!
after the shooting, we had a lunch break. yuum! salmon sushi!


 :D


what do u think of the sweater? its from Armani Exchange(its RM180 after 60% discount).


 :)

Popular Posts