Cyberpunk 2077 > Coming: When It’s Ready


CD Projekt RED  the studio behind The Witcher series  has released a stunning teaser trailer for its upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. The developer is basing the RPG off the popular Cyberpunk pen-and-paper series (Mike Pondsmith), with the game depicting a future society capable of equipping body augmentations. The video does a great job of setting the tone and giving gamers an idea of what to expect: it’s futuristic, dark, and violent.


Cyberpunk 2077 is a Scifi RPG game slated for a 2015 release on PC, XBOX ONE and Playstation 4.
Cyberpunk2077

This game first took my attention just couple days ago and It completely took me by storm, my jaw was dropped and my eyes widened with how beautiful everything looked, such an interesting and new universe to explore. Honestly, it’s going to be something I’ll instantly love and really hooked on playing when it's officially launch. 
Fingers crossed xx

Popular Posts