Thursday, February 28, 2013

MUST HAVE : Dazzling Couture

Has anyone heard of Dazzling Couture before?


http://www.dazzlingcouture.com/


..... 

Maybe some of you didn't know it exist ( just like me *points herself* ) , it's a pretty cool website selling inspired design accessories. We're talking about ASOS / TOPSHOP inspired accessories! Lately I've been pretty hooked purchasing many things online. 

HAHA.

Life of a miserable online woman who loves staying indoor. I'm a bat.

Price? Affordable! Price starts from RM2.90! Lowest price guaranteed! No kidding!

This ASOS Key Lock Ear Cuff is only RM4.90!

Delivery? The very next day once your pre-order payment is verified! 
You can also choose to pick up from their store @ C-5-10, level 7, Menara 
Uncang Emas, 56100 Kuala Lumpur ( Viva Home Shopping Mall ) 



Awesome possum isn't it? Okay, I'm going to continue shopping online. :)


Alexander McQueen inspired, anyone?


Buuhh-byeeeeeee.

I know, another random shit again.

Owwhh! Before I forget, LIKE their FB page for more updates and you may even get free gifts from them! :)

Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/mydazzlingcouture

No comments: