Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blonde & Cleavage

I gotta say, I really love my floral print corset. 
First time wearing one and it just looks really great on me. Hopefully I'll get more in the future. This corset of mine can be easily and casually match with any jeans and shorts as it is denim material.


yes.. these are real, baby.

Note: my breast is au-natural real, okay? So far i am plastic surgery free. LOL


Got these no-lens spectacle at RM5 
@ Summit Mall, USJ.
(it's le naked face again, 
sorry if i made you puked over my fugly face)

I'm back to being a blonde hair temporary since my last hair-show for Toni&Guy last year and Kimarie. Recolored my hair couple days ago to golden but somehow it seems blonde, they said it's pretty norm for the hair to look brighter for a week or two. Well, i hope they're right about it or else... WELL, I'll make them eat their words. 

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

visiting here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..