Twist, Raped and My Kitties.

Twisted my ankle 1 week back over my accident at the mall over my new wedge from Charles& Keith. Talk about kitty roars and kneeling on the ground like a knight. Went to the family's Chinese sin-seh, he raped my ankle.

yea, that's my sprained ankle. 

After the ankle raped by sin-seh , dad and i head back to Rawang to visit grandma for a while and my darling Kevin surprised me by making reservation for Puss in Boots at Cineplax, which i've been really excited to watch the movie since they release Puss in Boots trailer.

Puss in Boots Poster

Shrek's feisty feline sidekick is getting his own film, created by DreamWorks. The Puss In Boots movie tells the story of Puss's early adventures, as he teams up with Humpty Dumpty and Kitty to steal the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs.



Puss in Boots is by far my favourite character from the Shrek franchise. I love those big eyes of his, and the way he uses them as a weapon to disarm his foes or get his way. It's a funny contrast to his sexy, Spanish accent (courtesy of Antonio Banderas).


The rest of the cast includes Salma Hayek as Kitty, Zach Galifianakis as Humpty Dumpty, and Billy Bob Thornton, and Amy Sedaris as Jack and Jill.


Besides Puss, look out for the Oooo / Ohhh Cat! 


Now you know why they call it the 'Oooo' cat .




puss-in-boots-poster-eyes-1466_1

enjoy the movie !


Popular Posts