T. G . I . F - Last Friday Night @ Velvet .

Partied till dawn at Velvet Underground, Zouk KL last Friday after ( start's counting the days she last partied...) ehh.. say like 3-4 weeks back? Well, as everyone knows I will be in sight at Velvet Underground, Zouk KL on Friday or Saturday. Me NO FANCY goldfish uncle place with little girls at Phuture, Zouk KL. 

Dressed up my Herve Leger that keeps me behaving. Dance much ? Nope. The dress kept on slipping up. I had to less dance and music wise? It's just decent. (=

Meet a friend which it was totally embarrassing and very absurd in a way for me not remembering her name.. hazy memories.


Meet Sharon finally. 

Went up to Aristo after 3am and it's packed with..HUMANS. I see Caucasian on my left, Iranian on my right.. Nigerian on straight ahead.

Sorry hun, I buy my own drinks. I don't need you to buy for me, get what I mean? So, turn around and walk away.

Meet Fabian's friends and played pool. Had a hard time trying to adjust my dress every time I'm bending. 


Uncomfortable pose - got squeezed between em' boys




HEY, I ain't giving free-panties show. You want free-show? Head over to Jalan P.Ramlee or Petaling Street back-lane. 

Popular Posts