Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Blues - Recents

OH GOD, I JUST ATE A EXPIRED BUN. +.+''

TALK ABOUT MORNING MONDAY BLUES.

New week to start off again, obviously I had nothing much to do last weekend except for a night shoot that was postponed in the morning. My epic failed Blackberry die-ed on me when I needed it the most.

SMART PHONE > Y U NO SIGNAL WHEN I NEED YOU TO BE ? 

F-ugly bitch is being f-ugly as usual ( sorry, the right word would be, C-U-N-T. ).  Until today I still spit on you. Probably till your GRAVE. I just don't know why I still have so much hatred on you ( likely because I'm a Scorpio star sign, and I don't forgive, talk about letting go of people who mess with me so easily, you should have pick on someone your own size, someone who's like you, A CALL GIRL )  but yet you just kept on appearing in my dreams asking for my forgiveness. Hmmm.. 

Other than the crappy dream i have, Everything else seems to be A- OKAY - al-right. 

Recent events ? Geez, I'm slowing down now. The recent one was just the Finale of X Top Model Search held at Sunway Pyramid , ice skating ring. 

To recall back, I cheered and screamed too much...almost lost my voice - and yeah, almost 90% of the crowd didn't cheer. 
It felt so..quiet. Was the ice ring too cold for you? 
 
Well, at least the free-flow of beers were awesome ! Wooohoo! Beers! 

A picture of Wilson darling and Ann. 


I was probably the most simple clothing person at the event. Everyone was dressed to KILL.


Back to main topic, here's my latest picture from Noble-cast Production which I done;


and this;


I love the Green Tone !













No comments: