Friday, December 17, 2010

Due Date & Desserts

movies that I've have watched recently is no other than Due Date starring Robert Downey Jr. ( squeal!! ) and Zach Galifianakis ( remember him from Hangover? ) 

High-strung father-to-be Peter Highman (Robert Downey Jr.) is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay (Zach Galifianakis) on a road trip in order to make it to his child's birth on time.

At first i was pissed at Kevin till we had sushi for dinner. Ah yes, bribing me with sushi does the work perfectly fine and also not forgetting the dessert. 
Nice job, sweet cakes. 

I hate the cheese.

Kevin and I

after movies, we had dessert's again at SS15 ; not mistaken the place called Hong Kong Dessert House which is facing right in front of Asia Cafe. Next to the all-famous Snowflake which also served the best ice-shaving dessert!  
Ordered 3 desserts. Cant really recall what Kevin ordered .. Sorry love! I only remember mine! 

umm... its good! not sweet at all!

Mango Roll. 
The white wrapping reminds me of Chee Cheong Fan.

Mango Pancake... 
which looks like man-tao to me.

Too bad i didn't saw my pathetic loser-ville ex who was there with Grace. How much i wanted to humiliate that bastard in front of everyone. Still using girl's money? Get a life, prick. Ur such a disgrace. 

Revenge is best served cold. ;)

No comments: