Monday, November 08, 2010

Fire In Your New Shoes

here's a recent update from my weekend life;
Saturday noon- woke up around 12 noon after 4 hours sleep. I cant seem to sleep so well lately, it's always 5-6am nowadays. Had an appointment with a photographer for a photo-shoot, picked me up around 1.30pm in Subang. Had lunch with him and another photographer. Name to disclosed but i can give you a hint; he's a wedding photographer. *winks*


Shoot for 3 hour estimated. I wasn't serious during the whole session. I think i gave the photographers hell
So, here's one of the done picture from the photographer which he completed within a day.
Something new. What do you think? *smile*


Photographed & Edited by : Rahul
Location : PJ Studio

While I light a fire in your new shoes

If you should smile and look so surprised
While I light a fire in your new shoes
Let's hope that your soles don't burn to the floor

Kaskade ft Dragonette - Fire In Your New Shoes



No comments: