Black Circuit Lounge


first utmost, would like to thank Sam Insanity a.k.a FORD Model ( Malaysia ) / my beloved pet-brother for making me his partner on this event night. 


jie sayang you big time, sai lou. 


:D

The Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge @ Swedish Marque 


Words to describe were just AMAZING! 

Free Flow of Johnnie Walker's Black Label throughout the night, meeting up with A-list celebrities, bloggers, models, photographers and new acquaintance was the most memorable night for me this year. 

And THANK YOU J.Walker for making me a part of the event and being in your video for the night! :)









Let the pictures do the talking , shall we?


The Entrance to JW Black CIrcuit Lounge -  posh style.

Red Carpets, anyone?





Felixia Yeap - Sam Insanity
FHM Model & Ford Model.

DJ Havana Brown

She was just gorgeous!




Henry Golding a.k.a 8TV quickie host & I




Pop Shuvitt lead vocalist; Moots & I







Chantelle Chuah & I






Sam & I




Sam - He looks like a korean,right?




Natasha, Cay & Jennifer




Free-flow of CHOCOLATES!!




RESERVED!


ending the post with a wink from our own Malaysian FHM Girl; Felixia Yeap.




Have a great time, everyone and hope you guys enjoyed the event night as much as i had! 

Cheerio!

Popular Posts